This is a Dcma Notice from Jome Alawuru owner of ja-reviews.com. If you believe that material available on our sites, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material. Learn more about our process below.
To send a notice, kindly use our email
to file a DCMA Notice but you can also use our address below.
132 Ovwian Main Road Ovwian, Delta State, Nigeria.
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit me (Jome Alawuru) to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the user who posted the materials) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.